Euro Medium Term Note Program
Since the establishment of WATC’s US$2 billion Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) program in 1990, 35 issues have been made in Australian dollars and other currencies.
Issues under this program can be made for terms from one month to 30 years, either through the dealer panel or on a reverse inquiry basis.
The dealer panel for the program comprises:
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
- Citigroup Global Markets Limited
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Daiwa Capital Markets Europe Limited
- Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch
- Merrill Lynch International
- Mizuho International plc
- National Australia Bank Limited
- Nomura International plc
- RBC Europe Limited
- SMBC Nikko Capital Markets Limited
- UBS AG, London Branch
- Westpac Banking Corporation.
UBS AG, London Branch, is the Arranger of WATC’s EMTN Program.
Citibank, N.A., London Branch is the Fiscal Agent, Principal Paying Agent, Principal Calculation Agent, Registrar and Transfer Agent for the program.
WATC’s issues under its EMTN program satisfy the requirements for exemption from interest withholding tax.