Investment Policy Development
WATC provides advice on investment of funds and has developed guidelines to aid agencies develop sound and robust investment policies. This includes:
- advice to the Department of Treasury on prudential guidelines for State agencies
- development of guidelines for the Department of Local Government for application to local governments
- advice to individual agencies on investment policies
- advice to agencies on financial products held in investment portfolios
- development of asset allocations.
For more information on how WATC can assist your agency in its Investment Policy Development, please contact the Investment Services team.