WATC provides a comprehensive range of debt products and associated debt management services which are designed to support clients to achieve their financial objectives.
- Loan Products
- Working Capital Facility
- Interest Rate Swap Facility
- Interest Cost Projection Service
- Debt Structure Analysis and Advice
WATC delivers pricing benefits by consolidating the State’s borrowing requirements into large marketable volume securities, backed by the State’s AA+ / Aa1 credit rating and the explicit guarantee of the Treasurer of Western Australia.
At 30 June 2020, WATC had in excess of $49.7 billion in loans to state government agencies and local governments.
WATC lends to any state government agency which:
- is constituted as a body corporate empowered to borrow
- has a Department of Treasury approved borrowing program.
WATC lends to local governments that:
- are constituted under the Local Government Act 1995 (the Act)
- comply with the Act’s borrowing requirements
- meet WATC’s Credit Policy
- have a Master Lending Agreement in place with WATC.