WATC provides a comprehensive range of debt products and associated debt management services which are designed to support clients to achieve their financial objectives..
- Loan Products
- Working Capital Facility
- Interest Rate Swap Facility
- Interest Cost Projection Service
- Debt Structure Analysis and Advice
- Treasury Management Services
WATC delivers pricing benefits by consolidating the State’s borrowing requirements into large marketable volume securities, backed by the State’s AAA / Aa1 credit rating and the explicit guarantee of the Treasurer of Western Australia.
At 30 June 2021, WATC had in excess of $49.9 billion in loans to state government agencies and local governments.
WATC lends to any state government agency which:
- is constituted as a body corporate empowered to borrow
- have a Master Lending Agreement in place with WATC
- has a Department of Treasury approved borrowing program.
WATC lends to local governments that:
- are constituted under the Local Government Act 1995 (the Act)
- comply with the Act’s borrowing requirements
- meet WATC’s Credit Policy and Loan Application process
- have a Master Lending Agreement in place with WATC.
If you would like to contact us to discuss any aspect of our product or service offerings, contact details for our team members are available on our Corporate Treasury Services team page, or you can email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.